HVAC (Furnace and Air Conditioning)

This is the place to go to discuss improvements. Everything from paint to landscaping to windows to basements.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Please note that the people running this forum cannot be held responsible for any person or service that is mentioned or recommended on this forum. Please do your own due diligence before hiring any person or firm.

HVAC (Furnace and Air Conditioning)

Postby Administrator » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:05 pm

The following HVAC people have been recommended from people in Anthem Highlands.

If you have additional comments about any of these folks or additional recommendations then please reply to this thread.

Dorden Air (303) 661-0413
Steve Sarasin owner
Steve has helped us with many different heating and air cond. issues. He is very honest. He also got our fireplace going for us this winter when another handyman we use couldn't fix it. And, one time he even came over when I was having a problem with our garage door and he fixed that too! We have been very happy with his services.
Anthem Forum is not affiliated with any builder or land developer or HOA management company or HOA board or Anthem Colorado LLC.
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: HVAC (Furnace and Air Conditioning)

Postby Andy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:06 am

I need a service on my Lennox air conditioner. Any recomendations?
Andy

Postby anthemresident » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:20 am

Pulte used Steele Bros. to install the HVAC in my home. I have been pleased with their service. However, my AC fan stopped working yesterday. Their next available service appt. is next Friday, July 15.
anthemresident

Postby Rnchief » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:21 pm

Most in our neighborhood use: H&M Mechanical, in Lafayette....303-664-9865. I used Steele Bros only once. Found their prices way out of line. Its like they think they have Anthem locked up for any HVAC work.
Rnchief

Return to Home Improvements