leak in pressure valve (sprinkling system)

This is the place to go to discuss improvements. Everything from paint to landscaping to windows to basements.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Please note that the people running this forum cannot be held responsible for any person or service that is mentioned or recommended on this forum. Please do your own due diligence before hiring any person or firm.

leak in pressure valve (sprinkling system)

Postby belterb » Tue May 24, 2016 10:18 am

Need someone to repair two leaks in pipe to pressure regulator. Any ideas?
belterb

Re: leak in pressure valve (sprinkling system)

Postby Hoot » Tue May 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Do you know where the leaks are, or have you at least got them isolated? Repairing the sprinkler hoses is incredibly simple.
Hoot

Postby Sherrie51 » Tue May 24, 2016 5:11 pm

Andy from AC Lawn Care, 303.990.1834, has repaired our sprinkler system for many things, including changing the pressure regulators from 60 PSI (which Pulte put in and WAY TOO HIGH) to 30 PSI. He will do a good job for you.
Sherrie51

Postby belterb » Tue May 24, 2016 5:23 pm

Thanks for the replys. There are two leaks in the pipe not in the hoses. I will give Andy a call.
belterb

Postby alanbradley » Tue May 24, 2016 5:31 pm

I would be happy to come and look at it to see if I could help. I am quite handy at most all types of home maintenance and repair (light electrical, plumbing, power washing, installing ceiling fans, etc.) and my service fees would be quite reasonable, I just like to stay busy. I have been going to start advertising in the community but have been busy without doing so.
>
> Alan Bradley
> abrad55@aol.com
> 248-225-8229
alanbradley

Return to Home Improvements