Deck expansion contactor recommendations?

This is the place to go to discuss improvements. Everything from paint to landscaping to windows to basements.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Please note that the people running this forum cannot be held responsible for any person or service that is mentioned or recommended on this forum. Please do your own due diligence before hiring any person or firm.

Deck expansion contactor recommendations?

Postby c53k55 » Mon May 02, 2016 8:53 pm

We would like to have our deck expanded and would appreciate contractor recommendations.

Thank you,
c53k55

Re: Deck expansion contactor recommendations?

Postby anthemresident » Mon May 02, 2016 9:45 pm

I used Mosaic Outdoor Living & Landscapes/Colorado Custom Decks. The website is www.coloradodecks.com. If you want only a basic expansion, this company may not be appropriate for your needs. Quality is superior. Cost is above average. On the other hand, if you want a more elaborate expansion, I would highly recommend this company --- I have steel support beams, spiral staircase, metal railings, remote-controlled sunshade, etc. If interested in a more elaborate expansion, I am happy to talk with you in more detail. Dave (303-763-9195)
anthemresident

Postby Dave » Mon May 02, 2016 9:52 pm

We used Steve Klautsch to bump out our deck. We have a Vail model. Let me know if you want to see it.

His number is (303) 335-7885
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Postby Dave » Mon May 02, 2016 9:57 pm

Go to http://www.anthemforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=399&p=1079&hilit=deck+bump#p1079 to see before and after shots of our deck bump out.
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Postby Brian49 » Tue May 03, 2016 12:14 pm

Josh Kimmey has extended 4 decks on Lavender Pl. including ours last month. He does excellent and affordable work.
Would highly recommend him. JAK Decks 303-589-5988 josh.kimmey@yahoo.com
Brian
Brian49

Return to Home Improvements