Jim Osborne

This is the area reserved for remembering Anthem Ranch residents who have passed away.

Moderator: Administrator

Jim Osborne

Postby Dave » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:25 pm

Jim Osborne passed away suddenly on 1/28/13 at his home.

The information about his services are as follows
--------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, February 6, 11:30 AM

Chapel at Mount Olivette Cemetery
12801 West 44th Ave.
Wheatridge, CO 80033

Reception at the Anthem Lodge
Wednesday, February 6, 2:00 to 4:00 PM

--------------------------------------------------------

Click on the reply button to post any condolences you would like to express to Janet and his family.
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Re: Jim Osborne

Postby gkraut » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:39 pm

My condolences to Janet and Family.
I played Texas Hold-em with Jim and enjoyed his company and good spirit.
I am very sorry for your loss.

Gerry Kraut
gkraut

Postby Ed Kessenger » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Dave, I only know of one Jim in our poker group and I am so sorry to hear that he passed away. He was such an exceptionally fine person and had one of the nicest smiles in the world as well as a wonderful disposition. He will truly be missed. It hurts my heart to think that we have lost such a dear friend.
We won't be returning for a while so I won't be able to attend his services, but I consider myself fortunate to have known him. His loss is truly a terrible loss to everyone who had the pleasure of knowing him. Ed Kessenger
Ed Kessenger

Postby Dave » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:15 am

Ed:

Everyone in the Hold-em group shares your feelings.

We were all shocked and saddened to hear the news.

The first time I met Jim I knew he was one of those guys who is just a good guy. So kind, so quiet, and so laid back.

Jim played poker with us on the Monday that he passed and by all accounts he was fine. In fact, he finished in the money.

We dedicated last Wednesday's night game to him.

I have talked to Janet to express my sympathies and she said Jim really enjoyed playing poker with us. It was nice to know that the poker group was something that he really enjoyed.

I just wish I would have got to know him more outside of poker.

He will really be missed.

Dave B.
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Postby Mdhtxhldm » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:02 am

I got to know Jim recently through our Texas Holdem group. His good humor and gentle manner helped lift the group. He is missed, offer my condolences to his family, and hope they receive comfort from the many folks Jim touched in such positive ways. Mark Hopkins
Mdhtxhldm

Return to Memorials