Schedule for next year

This is the area for the Ace On the River Texas Hold-Em Club.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Only members of the Texas Hold-Em group are allowed to post or participate in polls.

If you want to join the Hold-Em group then go to ucp.php?i=176
and request membership.

Schedule for next year

Postby Dave » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:27 am

At the club heads meeting last week we were told to get our requests for room reservations in.

I assume our current schedule is working out OK.

Does anyone want to move either of the games to another day?

What do you think about starting the evening game at 5:00 instead of 6:00? This would allow us to use a similar blind structure as the Monday game and not have the game turn into bingo towards the end. Perhaps we could allow people to buy in (and re-buy) as late as 7:00. That way they could come at 6:15 or so and still get in the game.

Let me know what you think.

Oh, I will have to make a request to the board to allow us to play until 4:00 on Mondays. Board approval must be granted for any regular scheduled meeting that is longer than 3 hours. I would also have to do that if we move the start time on the night game to 5:00.

Thanks
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Return to Ace on the river Texas Hold-Em