Results for 7/15 and 7/17 games

This is the area for the Ace On the River Texas Hold-Em Club.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Only members of the Texas Hold-Em group are allowed to post or participate in polls.

If you want to join the Hold-Em group then go to ucp.php?i=176
and request membership.

Results for 7/15 and 7/17 games

Postby Dave » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Monday game

We had 15 players plus two re-buys so we paid the top 4.

The bounties were Ed K and Hank

Hy dealt the 2nd game. Thanks Hy!

Mark was at Hy's table and Hy was very good to him. When we combined Mark had a substantial chip stack :D. I continued to be good to him until we got down towards the end. The cards then turned cold.

Bob G made a remarkable comeback. At one point he was down to just a few hundred chips he finally got to be somewhat healthy and Mark tried to make a move with a semi bluff. It didn't work out and Mark sent most of his stack over to Bob. From then on it was all about Bob.

I got busted out by Hal when I went all in with 2nd pair (a 6) and Hal called with A 7 (no A or 7 was on the board). Hal hit a 7 on the river to send me to the rail.

Here are the final results:

1st: Bob G
2nd: Al
3rd: Hal
4th: Mark
Bubble Person: Peggy T (2nd Monday in a row).

Bounty Winners: Harris (took out Ed K), Mark (took out Hank)

-----------------------

We had a good turnout on Wednesday.

17 players plus 3 re-buys. None were at my table.

Hy dealt the 2nd table. Thanks Hy!

The bounties were Bob G and Hy. Dick was supposed to be the bounty but he arrived late. However, I did give Dick his 500 chip bounty bonus and I gave Bob G the option to hand over the medallion to Dick but Bob decided to keep it. As it turned out it didn't matter to Dick or Bob as neither made the money.

My run of bad luck continued. When we were down to about 7 players I went all in with A A. Everyone but Don folded. He called with 6 6 and hit a 6 on the turn. I doubled him up and lost about 75% of my stack. On the very next hand Al raised (pre flop) I had 5 5 and went all in. Al called. He had 10 10. He hit a 10 on the flop but the flop was all hearts and I had a heart (Al didn't). The turn was a heart so I had a flush :shock: . The river paired the board so Al had a full house :evil: and that is all she wrote for my chips.

Here are the final results

1st: Al
2nd: Bill L
3rd: Don M
4th: Ed K

Bubble Boy: Mike G
Bounty Winners: Bill L (took out Bob G), Don M (Took out Hy)

Have a great weekend & stay cool.
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Return to Ace on the river Texas Hold-Em