Results for 7/1 and 7/3 games

This is the area for the Ace On the River Texas Hold-Em Club.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Only members of the Texas Hold-Em group are allowed to post or participate in polls.

If you want to join the Hold-Em group then go to ucp.php?i=176
and request membership.

Results for 7/1 and 7/3 games

Postby Dave » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:06 pm

On Monday we had 15 players with two re-buys.

The bounties were Stu and Bill L. There was some confusion regarding the bounties as Peggy thought she was. I was not at the previous Monday game but I found the sheet. It said that Stu won the bounty for knocking out Peggy and in a different spot it said Peggy was the bounty for knocking out Stu. :?: So I have no idea what is going on. In any case next Monday Peggy will get a 500 chip bonus along with the bounty winner from the 7/1 game.

Joe C started out really slow. He didn't play a single hand during the first 25 minutes and I think only played one hand during the next 25 minutes. Peggy M, on the other hand, was on a roll and winning lots of hands. However, patience is a virtue in poker and Joe ended up in the money.

The dealer played like the village idiot and was knocked out early.

Here are the results:

1st: Mark
2nd: Joe C
3rd: Ed L

Bubble Boy: Ed K
Bounty winners: Ed L (knocked out Stu), Ed K (knocked out Bill L)

--------------------

Results of July 3rd game (Wed. night)

This was the same night as the car show and the BBQ.

We started with 7 players and ended up with 10 before the end of the 3rd round. We decided at the beginning to pay the top 2. There were no re-buys.

We has a new player this time (Alan P). Welcome to the game Alan! Alan indicated this was his first time at a live game. He really played well for a first timer! Alan just closed on his house about a week ago.

The dealer was very good to the new guy and also game himself some pretty good cards :D . Especially when he had a J 10 and Hy had a J K. The flop was J J 7 (J 10 in big trouble). The turn was a 10 (J 10, now has the nuts) and the river was something like an 8 (J 10 is still the nuts with jacks full of tens). There were 3 in the hand at the flop. Dick checked, Hy bet 500 (he had about 1,400). Dealer raised to 1,000, Dick folded and Hy called.

When the game was down to three (Dave, Alan, and Tom O) it went quite a while with chips just moving around the table. Tom O survived a couple of all-ins but was finally knocked out.

Here are the final results

1st: Alan (the new guy!)
2nd: Dave

Bubble Boy: Tom O
Bounty winner: Hy (knocked out Hal).

Hope you are enjoying the 4th and hope to see everyone on Monday.

Cards in the air at 12:15

Dave
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Return to Ace on the river Texas Hold-Em