Results of5/1/13 (Wed) game

This is the area for the Ace On the River Texas Hold-Em Club.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Only members of the Texas Hold-Em group are allowed to post or participate in polls.

If you want to join the Hold-Em group then go to ucp.php?i=176
and request membership.

Results of5/1/13 (Wed) game

Postby Dave » Sat May 04, 2013 1:01 am

Many of the regulars were enjoying the festivities at the Wine Club meeting next door so we had a light turnout.

We had 13 players plus 3 re-buys so we paid the top 3.

Don M was the double bounty winner from last week. However, he is out of town so we had to draw for the bounties. Hank and Natalie were the winners.

All 3 Bills showed up to try and get the Bill trifecta. Unfortunately, for the Bills, it turned out to be a Bill zerofecta as none of them made the money :(

Gary H started the night out slow. I don't think he played a hand for the first 50 minutes. However, just before the break he got hot and continued to dominate the game for quite a while after the break. However, the deck then turned cold on him.

Dick Z was on quite a run. When we were down to the final 7 he took out three in a single hand so I guess he gets the trifecta award for the night.

Hank had to cut the evening short after he knocked out Ed L so Ed L took over his stack. It turns out Ed plays better with Hanks chips than he does with his own chips.

Dick eventually knocked out Hank (Ed) so it was down to Dick and me.

Dick had a significant chip lead but I managed to double up after a few hands and I had the lead. After a couple more hands I doubled up Dick. The blinds then jumped to 3,000/6,000. I did a quick eyeball of each of our stacks and estimated they were close to equal. I asked Dick if he wanted to chop 1st and 2nd and he agreed. Just for grins we counted each of our stacks and I had 100 chips more than he had. You can't get much closer than that!

Here are the final results:

1st: Dave & Dick
3rd: Hank (Ed L)

Bubble Boy: Gary H
Bounty Winners: Dick (knocked out Hank), Gary H (knocked out Natalie)

FYI, there is a slight chance I may not be able to make the game on Monday. If I can't make it I will try to send out an email.

Enjoy the weekend and the Kentucky Derby.

Dave
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Return to Ace on the river Texas Hold-Em