Results of 4/29/13 (Mon) game

This is the area for the Ace On the River Texas Hold-Em Club.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Only members of the Texas Hold-Em group are allowed to post or participate in polls.

If you want to join the Hold-Em group then go to ucp.php?i=176
and request membership.

Results of 4/29/13 (Mon) game

Postby Dave » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:44 pm

We had 15 players plus one re-buy so we paid the top 3.
Everyone started with 2,500 in chips except for Bill W who was the retiring bounty winner. Hy didn't make the game so we drew for his bounty and Gerda won it.

Bill L dealt the 2nd table. Thanks Bill! :D

We had three Bills in the game so 'Bill' had a good chance of making the money!

Bill W. not only had my number all night but other folks as well. Don M had a nice flush only to have it crushed by Bill W's full house (on the river of course).

When we were down to about 6 people I went all in with pocket 4s and three people called. I had them all out chipped and amazingly enough my pocket 4s held up and three people were knocked out on one hand :o

Here are your top finishers

1st: Bill L
2nd: Bill W
3rd: Dave

If Bill K would have made the money it would have been a Bill Trifecta! Speaking of trifectas, don't forget the Kentucky Derby party this weekend.

Bubble: Gerda
Bounty Winners: Tom O (knocked out Gerda), Bill W (for making the money as a bounty).

Stay warm and see you Wednesday night. Cards in the air at 6:00

Dave
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Return to Ace on the river Texas Hold-Em