Results of 4/24/13 (Wed) game

This is the area for the Ace On the River Texas Hold-Em Club.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Only members of the Texas Hold-Em group are allowed to post or participate in polls.

If you want to join the Hold-Em group then go to ucp.php?i=176
and request membership.

Results of 4/24/13 (Wed) game

Postby Dave » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:57 pm

We almost didn't have a game. MP1, 2, and 3 were all being used for the volunteer event celebration. I didn't realize it until about an hour before the game.

All the round tables were in use.

After several people arrived we all decided to give the conference room a shot so that is where we played. It was a bit of a challenge but it worked out.

We had 14 players and 4 re-buys. We paid the top 4.

The bounties were Don and Ed L.

Don M dealt the 2nd table. As always, that is appreciated. FYI, Don will be out the next two weeks so we will need someone to deal table #2 while he is gone.

The table I dealt was pretty wild. All 4 re-buys were at my table and I was getting incredible cards. In fact, all the people who had to re-buy were because I took them out. Two of them in one hand. :shock:

Obviously I had a very nice sized chip stack after all that. However, my cards then turned stone cold and I donated virtually all my stack to the blinds :(

Bill K learned how evil the river can be when I hit the nut flush and crushed his two pair and sent him to the rail.

Hank was on a good roll but eventually flamed out.

Here are your top finishers

1st: Don M
2nd: Dick Z
3rd: Herb
4th: Tom O.

Bubble: Dave B

Bounty winner: Don (for taking out Ed), Don for being a bounty and making the money.

Sorry for the confusion with tonights game.

See you on Monday.

Cards in the air at 12:15

Dave
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Return to Ace on the river Texas Hold-Em