Results of 4/8 (Mon.) game

This is the area for the Ace On the River Texas Hold-Em Club.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Only members of the Texas Hold-Em group are allowed to post or participate in polls.

If you want to join the Hold-Em group then go to ucp.php?i=176
and request membership.

Results of 4/8 (Mon.) game

Postby Dave » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:49 pm

We had 12 players and I think 1 re-buy.

The bounties were Hy and me. Everyone started with 2,500 in chips except me. I started with 3,000

I had to leave for the airport to pick up family at 1:30 so I just played for free and when I left I said I would take my chips out of play. Mark agreed to take over the deal for me. Thanks Mark!!!

This was really unfortunate as the card gods were being really good to me. When I left 13,700 chips went off the table. :o

I went all in (pre flop) with 9 3 and Bill W. called with A K suited (spades). I hit a 9 and sent him to the rail. Bill W. was pretty stunned. I did to him what he has done to me so many times. Well, that's poker!

Before that I raised pre-flop with 7 2 (worst hand in poker) :shock: and hit two pair on the turn. I went all in and Hal called with A 6 (there was a 6 on the board) and Hal was busted.

Peggy M also got sent to the rail (twice) by my good cards, or was it her bad cards????

Anyway, here is the information I received about what happened after I left.

Mark took over my bounty but was taken out by Stu.

Don M took out Hy.

Final hand. Stu and Don were almost equal in chips (Stu had a few hundred more). Don went all in with Q J of hearts and Stu called with 7 3 of hearts. Don was a HUGE favorite. However, you guessed it, A 3 showed up on the river and Stu won. Bummer for Don!

Here are the final results:

1st: Stu
2nd: Don
3rd: Peggy T.

Bubble Boy, I mean girl: Barb

As you can see, Peggy T made the money. Jim T. was not playing but I am sure she split her winnings with Jim.

I see Hy was missing from the final results once again. Maybe Peggy T can get together with him and share some pointers :D

Hope everyone is staying warm and hope to see you on Wednesday night.

Cards in the air at 6:00

Dave
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Return to Ace on the river Texas Hold-Em