March madness basketball pool

This is the area for the Ace On the River Texas Hold-Em Club.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Only members of the Texas Hold-Em group are allowed to post or participate in polls.

If you want to join the Hold-Em group then go to ucp.php?i=176
and request membership.

March madness basketball pool

Postby Dave » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:18 pm

What do you folks think about having our poker club sponsor a March madness basketball pool.

No entry fee but winner gets a free buy-in at one of our weekly tournaments.

CBS sports has an online site which manages everything so it would be super easy to do and my wife is willing to set it up.

Unless I hear objections I will assume it is a go and request CCMC to put it in this weeks Eblast.

FYI, I am up at Blackhawk. I just registered for a $250 satellite to try and win a seat into the main event.

I left the hat at home. :)

Dave
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Re: March madness basketball pool

Postby Dave » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Well, there is good news and bad news from Blackhawk.

The bad news is that I flamed out early in the tournament. :o

The good news is that I went and played in a $1/$2 - $100 cash game and won more than the tournament cost. :D

Dave
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Postby peggymc » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:43 am

Hope you won yesterday Dave! I'm probably not interested in the basketball pool. I just don't follow sports regularly enough. Thanks for asking though. peggy
peggymc

Postby Dave » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:26 pm

Congratulations to George Currie for winning the March Madness basketball pool.

He is entitled to a free buy-in at one of our weekly tournaments.

Below are all the results.

Dave
Attachments
MarchMadnessStandings.png
Dave

Dave

Return to Ace on the river Texas Hold-Em