Results from 3/13/13 (Wed. night) game

This is the area for the Ace On the River Texas Hold-Em Club.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Only members of the Texas Hold-Em group are allowed to post or participate in polls.

If you want to join the Hold-Em group then go to ucp.php?i=176
and request membership.

Results from 3/13/13 (Wed. night) game

Postby Dave » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:48 pm

We had 14 players plus two re-buys so we paid the top 4.

Dave and Dick were the bounties.

Tom K. took out Dick and Tom O. took out Dave.

Ed L was the recipient of a King high straight flush :D and Dave was on the losing end :( Ed, of course hit it on the river. Stupid River :!:

I changed the blinds so that once we hit 200/400 the levels went to 15 minutes (from 20). The purpose was to try to make sure we were done by 8:55.

Hy made a rare early exit from the game.

Hank was on a roll and when we were down to the final 3 he had 40,600 in chips, Gerry had 2,500 in chips and Tom O had about 800.

In the previous hand Hank took out Barb and Mark. They all ended up with a flush. Hank had the nut flush (Ace), Barb had a queen, and Mark had a 5. Hank and Barb hit their flush on the river. Mark hit it either on the flop or turn (I forget). Since Barb had more chips she got 4th and Mark became Bubble Boy.

Hank volunteered to just chop the pot evenly with Tom O and Gerry :o

Tom and Gerry agreed (no surprise) and the game ended at 8:30

Here are your top finishers

1st: Hank
2nd: Gerry
3rd: Tom O
4th: Barb

Bubble Boy: Mark
Bounty Winners: Tom O (took out Dave), Tom K. (took out Dick)

I also had a signup sheet for the heads up tournament. This tournament will be restricted to 16 people. The buy-in is $20 and 5 people have signed up and paid.

Have a great weekend and see you on Monday. I am probably going to Blackhawk and try my luck in a super satellite foe the WSOP tournament that is going to be held at the end of next week.

Dave
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Return to Ace on the river Texas Hold-Em