Forum Changes

This is the area for the Ace On the River Texas Hold-Em Club.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Only members of the Texas Hold-Em group are allowed to post or participate in polls.

If you want to join the Hold-Em group then go to ucp.php?i=176
and request membership.

Forum Changes

Postby Administrator » Sun May 20, 2012 9:04 pm

There is a home improvements area in both the Ranch and Highlands areas of the forum. There is redundant information in each area so the two home improvement areas are going to be consolidated into a single area on the Ranch side.

The Highlands area will have a note to send the folks over to the Ranch side.

The forum notification feature is also being changed. The default used to be to notify you on every single post. The default will now be to NOT notify people on every single post unless they have actually created a thread or posted a reply to a thread. In that case they will be notified on all messages to that particular thread. Of course, you can always unsubscribe or subscribe to a thread by scrolling down (while reading the thread) and clicking on the subscribe/unsubscribe link.

In addition to the above, all existing members of the forum have had their notifications modified (if they had not already modified them) to the new default. If you have already modified your notification settings then they were not changed.

If you want to change your notification options so you are notified on ALL posts, then go to http://www.anthemforum.com/ucp.php?i=boardwatch&mode=boardwatch which will allow you to customize how often you are notified.

If you have any questions / comments just send me (Administrator@AnthemForum.com) an email or just reply to this thread.

Thanks
Anthem Forum is not affiliated with any builder or land developer or HOA management company or HOA board or Anthem Colorado LLC.
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Forum Changes

Postby NotMyName » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:34 pm

We plan to be there, with others, in support of Extraction.

We like seeing those rigs flying the red white and blue.
NotMyName

Re: Forum Changes

Postby Jacoby » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:47 pm

Another great source of information I came across is at www.fractivist.org. The founder of this site blogs about Colorado oil and gas. He is nationally recognized in data-mining and analyzer of official oil and gas documents. He is available for public speaking. The site has a wealth of good information.
Jacoby

Return to Ace on the river Texas Hold-Em