Welcome

This is the area for the Ace On the River Texas Hold-Em Club.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Only members of the Texas Hold-Em group are allowed to post or participate in polls.

If you want to join the Hold-Em group then go to ucp.php?i=176
and request membership.

Welcome

Postby Dave » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Welcome to the Ace On the River Texas Hold-Em Club.

We currently have Texas Hold-Em tournaments every Wednesday evening (6:20 - 9:00) and every Monday afternoon (12:15 - 4:00) in the Lodge.

If you need more information send me (Dave) a Private Message or an email (Dave@AnthemForum.com).

This forum has a group for this club and if you are interested in playing please join the group.

To join the group click on "User Control Panel" top left of screen.
Then click on "Manage Groups" it will be on the far left (under Usergroups)

You can then select the "Texas Hold-Em" radio button (to the far right of the Texas Hold-Em) and then select the Submit button on the bottom right.

You can also go to http://anthemforum.com/ucp.php?i=176 which should take you straight to the group registration screen. If you are not logged in you will have to log in.

If you are having problems just send me an email (Dave@AnthemForum.com)

I have also created a group (Ace on the River) on the portal. However, this is the place to come for up to date information. I needed to create the club on the Portal in order for this club to be officially recognized by the HOA.

Thanks
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Return to Ace on the river Texas Hold-Em