Power Ball Take 2

This is the area for the Ace On the River Texas Hold-Em Club.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Only members of the Texas Hold-Em group are allowed to post or participate in polls.

If you want to join the Hold-Em group then go to ucp.php?i=176
and request membership.

Power Ball Take 2

Postby Dave » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:48 am

Well, since we didn't win it last Wednesday let's try again.

I will have a signup sheet at the club fair and collecting money for the $700+ million drawing Saturday night.

If you want to participate swing by our booth and sign up and pay. BE SURE AND PUT YOUR NAME ON THE SIGN UP SHEET. Last Wednesday we had enough money for 46 tickets but only 45 names. If we had won the big one then things would have gotten interesting.

If you are out of town and a member of Ace On the River and want to play just let me know before 12:00 PM on 1/9/16 and I will have you covered.

Same rules as last time. $2 per entry, you can purchase as many entries as you want.

You don't need to be a member of Ace On the River to participate.

Good luck to us all.

Dave
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Re: Power Ball Take 2

Postby Bmused7 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:01 pm

Hi Dave, when is the club fair?
Bmused7

Postby Bmused7 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:12 pm

Called the lodge and got my answer....tomorrow from 9-12
Will be over to buy some tickets.......great idea!
Bmused7

Postby Dave » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:08 pm

$220 was collected. 110 tickets were purchased ($2 per ticket)

Below are the tickets along with who participated and the number of shares they bought.

Good luck to everyone.

Our luck cannot be worse than it was on last Wednesday. 46 tickets purchased and not a single winner :(
Attachments
Power Ball.pdf
(293.19 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Power Ball Results

Postby Dave » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:04 pm

BREAKING NEWS:

They just held the drawing.

We didn't win the big one so don't quit your day job :D

I will check tomorrow to see if we won anything at all and will let you know.

Dave
Dave

Dave

Postby Dave » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:38 pm

We won a total of $8 on the 110 tickets.

That comes to $.07 per share. :lol:

So, I decided to just re-invest the $8 into the Wednesday $1.3 billion drawing.

If you would rather have your $.07(per share you purchased) then contact me and I will take your name off the list (and put in my name) and you can come over to my house (or mail me a self addressed stamped envelope) and I will purchase your share(s) for the $.07. :D

If I don't hear from you by 1/12/16 then I will assume you are OK with reinvesting your share(s). If anyone does want their winnings I will repost the names who are qualified to win the jackpot with these 4 tickets. If I don't repost the names then assume they are the same.

Below are the 4 quick picks that I purchased with the $8 winnings. Good luck everyone.

FYI, I plan on doing yet another group pool for the Wednesday drawing. I will post more information about this later.

Dave
Attachments
Lotto 3.pdf
(13 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
Dave

Dave

Postby Dave » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:06 pm

No winners on the 4 tickets. :(
Dave

Dave

Return to Ace on the river Texas Hold-Em