Notes from Wheelock community meeting

All topics related to Wheelock purchasing Anthem. This forum restricted to members of the AnthemForum AND people who have indicated they are home owners.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Please note. There is a similar forum for the Highlands side. You might also want to go there to see what those folks are talking about.

Re: Notes from Wheelock community meeting

Postby Dave » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Rnchief wrote:At the Wheelock meeting, Wheelock stated that they also bought all of the models and the Sales Office. If this is true, how will Pulte show their product.????

Wheelock owns the sales office but not the models. Pulte stated at the meeting that if they decide not to sell houses here anymore they will sell the models.

I would think Pulte would rent office space from Wheelock for the space they use in the sales office.
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Postby Dave » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Bmused7 wrote:I just heard a rumor that Pulte purchased 86 lots back from Wheelock.....

Until we get official notification from Wheelock or Pulte please treat this as an unsubstantiated rumor :D

I hope it is true but until I hear something official I am not going to talk about it.
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Postby Dave » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:46 pm

I went to mens coffee on 1/26 and someone said that Wheelock is still negotiating with Pulte and no decision has been made regarding who the builder will be at Anthem Ranch and Pulte has not yet purchased any lots.

Dave
Dave

Dave

Previous

Return to Wheelock Purchasing Anthem