Breaking news on Pulte buying lots and this remaining Del W.

All topics related to Wheelock purchasing Anthem. This forum restricted to members of the AnthemForum AND people who have indicated they are home owners.

Moderator: Administrator

Forum rules
Please note. There is a similar forum for the Highlands side. You might also want to go there to see what those folks are talking about.

Breaking news on Pulte buying lots and this remaining Del W.

Postby Dave » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:30 pm

This just announced at annual meeting.

Pulte bought a "number" of lots today (3/15/12).  :D

This will remain a del Webb community forever.  :D :D

Bathrooms being added to tennis courts
Marketing campaigns will be started.
New web site being designed.

Developer coffee on March 21st at 9:00 where more information will be disclosed.
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Re: Breaking news on Pulte buying lots and this remaining De

Postby Dave » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:44 pm

During Q and A a question was asked about how many lots were closed today.

About 50 were closed today and a number more are under contract.
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Postby Rnchief » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:49 pm

I too was there. They did not agree to build Tennis Court washrooms. It will looked into. My guess is that they will change their mind when they get the true costs.
Rnchief

Postby Dave » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Rnchief wrote:I too was there. They did not agree to build Tennis Court washrooms. It will looked into. My guess is that they will change their mind when they get the true costs.

Sorry, I thought I heard that they said it would be done sometime in the next few months.

Dave
Dave

Dave

Postby Dave » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:17 pm

I just got a confirmation from Wheelock.

Investigation is complete. Bathrooms are going in :D

Dave
Dave

Dave

Postby palbird3 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:15 pm

I talked to David Foster today. He said that Pulte has a contract with Wheelock for 96 lots and that Pulte has taken down 48 lots which they will now actively market. David is a sales agent who had been here for over 4 years before the sale to Wheelock. He was temporarily assigned to another Pulte development but is now back at Anthem Ranch full time as of yesterday. :D
palbird3

Return to Wheelock Purchasing Anthem