FREE 25CF side by side fridge

This is the place to sell or give away stuff.

Moderator: Administrator

FREE 25CF side by side fridge

Postby Dave » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:28 pm

A friend of mine just bought a home in the area.

It had a fridge in the basement. He is buying a new one and the new one is being delivered on Wednesday.

He is willing to give this fridge away. You just have to come and get it before Wednesday, July 20th. It is in the basement so it will require at least two strong people to get it out.

If you are interested send me an email (Dave@dburritt.com)
Do you know of anyone who needs a used refrigerator that is in perfect working order?
We have a 25 cf side by side that was left here by the previous owner. It was in the basement and used for drinks.
We used it for beverages also, but the ice maker and water dispenser work. We have a new refrigerator being delivered on Wed. and if no one wants this old one, we will have Sears haul it away when they are here.

If someone does want the old one, it needs to be gone before the delivery of our new one on Wed.
We will be moving our existing kitchen refrigerator to the garage to be used for beverages.
The downside of the one we want to get rid of is that the previous owner did not keep the inside very clean.
Since we only used it to cool cans and bottles, we did not put the effort into cleaning it up. We knew we would not keep 3 refrigerators for the long haul.
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Re: FREE 25CF side by side fridge

Postby TOPPY » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Is there any way to get old posts and ads off this site?
TOPPY

Re: FREE 25CF side by side fridge

Postby Administrator » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:28 pm

TOPPY wrote:Is there any way to get old posts and ads off this site?

The original poster can delete the topic.

Of course, the administrator (me) can also do it.

I will put it on my to do lists to delete old for sale items.
Anthem Forum is not affiliated with any builder or land developer or HOA management company or HOA board or Anthem Colorado LLC.
Administrator
Site Admin

Return to For Sale and Free