Free 55" Sony Flat Screen TV

This is the place to sell or give away stuff.

Moderator: Administrator

Free 55" Sony Flat Screen TV

Postby Dave » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:37 pm

We have a Sony 55" flat screen 1080i TV. I have the remote for it.

No issues at all, we just don't have room for it.

I would like to donate it to an organization. Perhaps animal rescue, or woman's shelter or something like that. I don't need a tax receipt or anything, just looking for it to go to a good cause.

If you know of an organization who could use it please reply to this message or send me a private message (PM).

If I get no takers by June 12th, then anyone can have it.

This would be a good TV to put in the basement for video games or whatever.

If you want the TV for yourself reply to this thread or send me a private message (PM). If you want it for yourself you can reply before June 12th. I will contact people in the order that they respond.

The TV is in our basement. We have a sidewalk ramp to the driveway so no steps are involved in getting it out of the house and to the driveway. I do not deliver so you would have to come and get it.

Below are photos

Thanks

Dave
Attachments
IMG_4031.JPG
IMG_4030.JPG
IMG_4029.JPG
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Re: Free 55" Sony Flat Screen TV

Postby Rnchief » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:04 pm

Good luck....last year, we had 2 older TV's...a large projection one and a smaller 35 in., tube TV. For a year, I tried to give it to any charity that would come to take it away. I also tried Craigs List, at first cheap, then free. Not a single reply. ARC would take both, only if I put them on the driveway. My purpose of giving them away was for someone to carry them away. Finally....bought 2 replacements from Best Buy. They will take away the old replacement TV's, but no more than the number you buy. So, as I said....good luck.
Rnchief

Postby Bmused7 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:24 pm

Yes, we have one of those in our basement also......if they are hard to rehome as you say, I suggest placing a sign over by toll bros work area....I'll bet one of those guys would love to take it home.
Bmused7

Postby Sherrie51 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:57 pm

My neighbor, Rosanne Sharratt, has an organization called Blossom Care and their office is in Arvada. It takes care of battered women who have been involved in sex trafficking. It's a marvelous organization and they are looking for a TV for their offices where women can come for protection. I've sent her your Forum advertisement. I hope you haven't given it away already. If you still have it, can you please call Rosanne at 303.666.6353 because I don't think she's an Anthem Forum subscriber. Thanks, Sherrie :)
Sherrie51

Postby Dave » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:47 am

Sherrie:

Thanks. I just called and left her a message. If I don't here back by 4:00 I will contact the next charity.

Several other people have also contacted me with charities that are interested. In addition to that, several folks contacted me and said they would be interested if no charity is.

Thanks everyone

Dave
Dave

I have no affiliation with any "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
AnthemForum.com has no affiliation with "Anthem Colorado, LLC", builder, developer, management company or HOA board.
Dave

Return to For Sale and Free